Many countries have suspended schools in response to the spread of Covid-19. While schools are closed it is important that children continue to learn and grow.
We have put together a daily programme full of fun and engaging educational resources so that parents and caregivers can help their children continue to learn until schools re-open.
Daily Learning Activities:
Each day, Bridge is providing the following resources for each grade or class level:
- a daily learning guide providing goals, vocabulary, and activities for core subjects.
- a self study activity pack for your child to complete.
- a digital storybook to read with your child.
- a variety of short mobile quizzes to help you test what your children have learnt.
- a nightly homework assignment based on the day’s learning.
Talk to your Child
For help in how to talk to your child about Covid-19 and school closures, please see some advice here.